Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Duradek of Georgia Earns 5-Star Rating for Deck Installations


The Greater Atlanta Area of Georgia has no shortage of qualified contractors for your home improvement projects, and with so many options it can be a difficult choice to select the contractor that is right for you. Even if you do have a general contractor, when it comes to decking projects you want to choose someone who specializes in waterproofing, particularly if your deck is over habitable space. The professional installers of Duradek vinyl waterproof membrane know that when it comes to waterproofing, it's all in the details!

Crooked Creek Tennis Pavilion: Waterproof Duradek Vinyl = Dry Underneath!

Duradek of Georgia, represented by Royce Hayes of R.L. Hayes Inc. is a contractor that you can feel comfortable working with...but don't take our word for it. Check out this short video clip or read what other homeowners have to say on the Kudzu review site that features reviews for everything you need in home services.


Duradek of Georgia has received 18 reviews on the Kudzu site an every single one of them rated Duradek of Georgia 5 out of 5 stars in each of the categories of Quality, Service and Value.

Some of the comments include:

5-Stars - Duradek
"Duradek is a great company to work with. The steps on my back patio had a lot of wood rot and were beginning to fall and were unsafe for my kids to walk on. The estimator came out the next day and gave me a detailed estimate. After hiring them, they did a great job on my steps and also repaired some other places of my porch too. I would call them for any of my home repair needs."

5-Stars - Great Service and Great Company
"I called the company awhile back to get an estimate on my home. I was surprised at their quick response and reliability. The estimate was very precise and detailed. After some consideration, I went with Duradek and I don't regret it. I will be using them in the future."

5-Stars - Reliable and Fast
"They did my deck for me last year. And they didn't play around. They arrived when they said they would and completed the work in an amazing amount of time. They were done so quickly I wondered if it was done properly. Well to this day it still looks fantastic and hasn't faded in the least bit. They are the only one on my list of contractors."

Royce Hayes will be happy to
quote on your next decking project.


Royce Hayes of R.L. Hayes Inc. has been providing full-service remodeling construction since 1988 and is the exclusive Duradek Distributor in Georgia. With his vast experience and current involvement in trusted industry associations like NADRA, Royce is on top of all current building code requirements and all of the intricate details that are essential in waterproofing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment